This is probably one of the oldest houses in Lasberg.
The smithy was in operation until 1953 and is originally preserved and furnished. The building is one of the town´s special attractions and provides visitors with insights into the working world of a smith.
Self-guided audio tours are available.
The Museum is open daily.
+43 7947 7255
+43 7947 7255 - 33
+43 664 2308273