- All weather
This Castle Chapel is among the most striking examples of sacred architecture in Baroque style for miles around.
The Chapel was founded in the year 1610. The building was destroyed by a fire in 1728 and was then rebuilt and extended in Baroque style. The splendid interior originates from the first half of the 18th century and draws much appreciative comment from visitors.
The canopy high altar is supported by four columns. The statue of the Holy Family is the elaborate work of sculptor Johann Mähl from Linz. The side altars feature paintings by Bartolomeo Altomonte.