- Summer in the Mühlviertel
- The whole year
- Winter in the Mühlviertel
- Service & Contact
From here there are numerous excursions on foot, by bike or by car:
• Guglwald - wellness in the 4 star Hotel Guglwald
• Linz - many sights and cultural events (40 km)
• Bad Leonfelden - Kneipp moor bath
• Sternstein (1125 m) and Hochficht (1337 m) - hiking and skiing
• Nordwaldkammweg - a particularly beautiful long-distance hiking trail through the Bohemian Forest
• Moldaustausee / CZ - fishing, swimming
• Lipno / CZ - summer toboggan run, treetop path, boat trip on the Vltava lake
• Vyssi Brod / CZ - canoeing on the Vltava, Cistercian monastery
• Krumau / CZ - world cultural heritage
At the location itself, you can look forward to exploring the beautiful forest landscape on "Schusters Rappen", to escape the hustle and bustle of our time and to "relax" your soul. You can enjoy the excellent Austrian cuisine in Vorderweißenbach, 4 km away, or in the surrounding towns, at reasonable prices. You will surely be well rested and return home with many wonderful memories.
Prices from May to September:
- up to 4 people € 60.00 / day plus Final cleaning € 35.00
- up to 6 people € 85.00 / day plus Final cleaning € 50.00
Incl. Bed linen. Towels can be hired for € 5.00 per person.
Increased prices in the winter season from October to April
Please get in touch for more information.
Legal contact informationHaus Mathä - Familie Meier