- Summer in the Mühlviertel
- The whole year
- Winter in the Mühlviertel
- Service & Contact
In the oldest parish school in the country, in the historic "Domus Disciplinae" from 1577, the school of our ancestors comes to life again.
Visiting the school museum in Bad Leonfelden means ...
- Breathe school air from four centuries
- Press a school desk from days long past
- Smile at our ancestors' teaching materials and school supplies
- Listen to the incredible school story (ch) s of the schoolmaster (guide)
- watch an ancient school film of your choice
- reveal the secret of Maria Theresa's school doctor
- Get an overview of Austrian school history using clear documentation
- Take home a very special experience.
The mediation takes place via lively guided tours, foreign language text documents, museum educational programs or historical school lessons.
The museum was awarded the Austrian Museum Seal of Quality in 2006.
April 1 to November 2:
Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 1st weekend in Advent
Tuesday 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Guided tour at 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Guided tour at 2:30 p.m.
Individual visits only possible with audio guides!
Adults: € 4.00 - with a guide € 5.00
Students: € 3.00 - with a guided tour € 4.00
Upper Austria Family ticket: parents with 1 child € 11.00; each additional child free (with a guide plus € 1 for paying people)
over 8 pers. Adults € 5.00
Students € 3.00
up to 8 people Flat rate: € 35.00
Historical school lesson for school classes: € 4.00
Historical school lesson for adults: € 5.00
Champagne reception followed by a tour (class reunions, family celebrations ...) € 7.00
Somewhat suitable for wheelchairs: Assistance is sometimes necessary. The measurements do not (fully) conform to the legally stipulated ÖNORM.