- Where do you want to go?
- What would you like to experience?CONTENT PER JS
- Winter in the Mühlviertel
- The whole year
- Summer in the Mühlviertel
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Service & Contact
* 2 nights' accommodation
* Top-quality vitality breakfast
* 2 x fortifying 4-course evening menu
* 100% ecological quality regarding meat, heam, bacon and sausage products thanks to our own Sonnberg ecological butcher shop
* Welcome aperitif
* Daily transfer to and from the respective tours
* 1 x free use of our wellness area with a Finnish cabin sauna, stone steam room, fog showers and relaxation room
* 1 token for relaxing in the jacuzzi
* Hiking map for the Way of St John for better orientation
* Free Internet access at the whole hotel (W-LAN)
Day 1: Arrival, the hike begins in Unterweissenbach, pick-up in the evening from Pierbach, welcome aperitif, 4-course dinner menu
Day 2: Breakfast, transfer to Pierbach, hike to St. Leonhard, pick-up in the evening from St. Leonhard, 4-course dinner, wellness area and jacuzzi
Day 3: Breakfast, transfer to St. Leonhard, hike to Unterweissenbach
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
Gathering power and energy in the wonderful hiking paradise of the Mühlviertler Alm - and being pamerped like royalty all the while.
Satisfaction, happiness and health, friendship, family and confidence – these are values that should once again be given priority in stressful times. As a spiritual hiking path, the Way of St John can contribute to replacing excessive demands, burn-out and depression with feeling healthy and satisfied, in harmony with oneself and one's environment, until reaching a ripe age. Dr Johannes Neuhofer, the founder of the Way of St John, sums it up nicely: Arrival.
The path follows a route in the form of a lily (the symbol of light) through the wonderful, hilly landscape of the region of the Mühlviertler Alm. The region, with its ten communities in the northeast of the Mühlviertel, presents itself to guests as an unscathed natural space far from bustling metropolises, but with extremely hospitable residents. Experience for yourself whilst hiking the "origin of the joy of life", as it is called in a regional slogan.
Price per person in a double room € 176.00
Price for a single room € 205.00
Scholarship arrangements for groups on request