- Where do you want to go?
- What would you like to experience?
- Summer in the Mühlviertel
- The whole year
- Winter in the Mühlviertel
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Service & Contact
powered by TOURDATA
* May - October: Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
* July to August: Running on weekdays from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm as well.
Special rides are available on demand.
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
The first railway on the European continent is operating for visitors again. If you want to go on a romantic journey like in ancient times, why not take a ride in the horse-drawn railroad of Rainbach: To the content of nostalgia and railway lovers, the historic...