- Where do you want to go?
- What would you like to experience?CONTENT PER JS
- Winter in the Mühlviertel
- The whole year
- Summer in the Mühlviertel
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Service & Contact
The Local Heritage Museum gives visitors an insight into the fascinating history of Lembach and into the rural way of life of time long past.
1) Olympic Gold Medal and other awards won by Alfons Dorfner (Olympic Gold Medallist in Kayaking of Berlin 1936, together with Adolf Kainz)
2) Relief of the ancient Market Town Lembach of around 1500
3) Relief of the ancient Market Town Lembach of around 1900
4) Old machinery that was used in the production of linen (loom, reels, spinning wheels, and much more...)
5) Models of an authentic Mühlviertel Farmstead
6) Old farming machinery
7) History of the Farmer´s War
8) History of Lembach